Tap into the best real estate
training available to Realtors!
A commitment to training and coaching at every level is at
the heart of what sets Keller Williams Realty apart. Keller Williams University
provides an industry-leading curriculum addressing every aspect of success in
Multimedia training is in several different formats:
- Online, via KWConnect, the real estate industry’s most
innovative distance learning program.
- Coaching programs through MAPS Coaching, led by Dianna Kokoszka,
which is having a profound impact on the careers of thousands of real estate
- National and regional trainingevents
- Local in office training every day
in your local KW Market Center
In October Keller Williams Realty International will launch a new 4 week training program to help
Realtors INGITE their real estate business. Ignite has a single objective: to
propel agents into immediate productivity. This course is for any Realtor who is closing less than 16 transactions per year.
The course contains a wealth of fundamental and foundational real estate content, enhanced
An example of what you will learn:
- Build your career with KW systems, models and tools.
- Do daily lead generation activities that will fill your pipeline with prospects.
- Time block for maximum effectiveness and productivity.
- Develop job aids that are customized to your style and area of specialization.
- Learn powerful scripts – know what to say in every situation.
- Understand the importance of a strong Buyer consultation
- Create your Pre-listing and Listing presentations
- How to do a comparative market analysis and price the property to sell
- Learn how to negotiate Win-Win deals
Ignite will be offered in the Keller Williams Realty St. Petersburg office starting on Monday
October 24th and will run every day for 4 weeks. Each session will
have you engaged in real estate activities – you’ll be getting leads, working
your business in class and learning to service buyers and sellers, from setting
the first appointment to closing the deal.
KW St. Petersburg is very excited to offer this much-needed training program!