As the largest single real estate office in south Pinellas county serving all of the Tampa Bay real estate market, Keller Williams Realty St. Petersburg continues to grow and we are looking for someone who can help us get to the next level!
After only being open for 2 years, Keller Williams Realty St. Petersburg was named #1 in Sales Volume, Market Share and number of homes sold in 2012 according to the Pinellas Realtor Organization for South Pinellas County. With this volume and growth trajectory, we are looking to hire a talented individual who can support the staff and our Realtors.
The individual needs to be a true People-Person who loves to build relationships, work in a large office, have the opportunity to be creative and loves the rapid pace of technology!
This position requires a person who is flexible enough to change as needed and grow the position into the demands of the quickly growing office. The primary function is to enhance our GREAT working environment for all of our Realtors and to help new Realtors get up and running on all that Keller Williams Realty St. Petersburg has to offer.
The primary objectives are defined below:
Key Skills Required
- People oriented and loves Team Environment
- Detail oriented and accurate
- High integrity
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Administrative support
- Quick Learner and high paced environment
- Build relationships with people in the office and be part of the team
- Be on time and committed to the responsibilities of the role
- A problem solver with good abstract-reasoning skills
- Must be tech-savvy
- Set-up websites
- Social media
- Email set-up
- Paperless and cloud based systems
- Install drivers/apps, etc
- Microsoft office suites – including power point and publisher
- Multiple Listing System
- Accounts Receivable & Agent Billing
- Contract compliance
- Transition Realtors into the company system and orient them to the office environment
- Technology set-up with Agents and administrative staff
- Write Press Releases
- Help with marketing and creative efforts
- Coordinate staff and office functions
- Teach tech classes for social media, website building, online marketing tools, paperless transactions, database set-up & management.
- Manage phone & technology systems
Base Salary $32,000 -$35,000
To be considered for the position please follow these 3 steps:
- Send email with subject line “Assistant MCA position”
- attach Resumes in Word or PDF format
- Include cover letter as to why you fit this specific position (no fluff please)
Rachel Tenpenny Sartain
Broker, Keller Williams Realty St. Petersburg