Keller Williams Realty Upgrading Associates to Google Apps for Business Agents to receive new productivity tools at no additional cost
AUSTIN, TX (July 1, 2013) – Keller Williams Realty, the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, announced today that it is partnering with Google to provide Google Apps for Business to each of Keller Williams Realty’s approximately 86,000 associates around the world. The move includes transitioning associates’ email and calendar systems to a customized Gmail platform that will provide enhanced mobile access, increased storage, collaborative tools for teams and Google’s training and support services.
“Consistent with Keller Williams Realty’s agent-centric philosophy, we’re excited to be partnering with Google to provide our associates with powerful productivity tools at absolutely no additional cost,” said Executive Director of Digital Innovations Cary Sylvester. “These enterprise versions of Gmail and Google Apps will simplify day-to-day work so they can focus on the dollar-producing activities that lead to big results.”
With Google Apps for Business, every Keller Williams Realty associate will be able to take advantage of:
- Gmail and Google Apps for Business technology at no additional cost.
- Access from any computer or mobile device through a browser.
- Twenty-five GB of online storage.
- New collaboration tools that allow them to connect instantly with Keller Williams associates or any other contact through text, voice or video chat.
- Integrated training and support from the Google and Keller Williams support teams.
“We are committed to putting our people and their best interests at the center of every decision we make,” CEO Mark Willis said. “By providing leading-edge technology and training, we are helping all of our associates to build great businesses and provide extraordinary service to their clients.”